Email and Social Media and the Law
This all-new DVD will help you avoid reversal by the courts and/or liability by making the right decisions. You will learn:
These issues are covered in this 60-minute DVD – and are in laymen's terms.
- Emails and internet activity at work
- Social networking sites — such as Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, YouTube — while at work and at home
- Are there consequences to Facebook posts?
- 1st & 4th Amendments of the U.S. Constitution and state constitutions
- Employee rights v. employer rights
- Employer sponsored sites — eg. school Facebook sites.
- The law — privacy rights — free speech
- Computers, tablets, cell Phones — private and department issued
- Private use of school computers, cell phones
- Why school social media polices fail
- Discipline and retaliation after social media post
DVD is presented by: Dep. Chief Corey MacDonald, Esq., an attorney and graduate of Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. He is a former School Resource Officer. DVD is accompanied by a 45-minute CD that Features Court Decisions on the topics of Privacy, Free Speech and Retaliation.
DVD Price: $85.00
for a printable version (pdf) to fax your order.
or click below to order using a credit card.