Decision Making for Law Enforcement
This all-new DVD will help you avoid reversal by the courts and/or liability by making the right decisions. You will learn:
Split second decision making:
- What are the components of the split second decision?
- Why split decisions go wrong.
- Best training methods for making accurate split second decisions.
Unbiased decision making:
- Discover what you are programed to decide.
- How to train officers not be influenced by their biases in their decision making.
- The necessity of critical thinking for making the right decision.
Intuition is not always right:
- Examples demonstrating this point.
"Police on the street make all kinds of decisions every day. Not all are life or death decisions, but all are important for good community relations."
A DVD presented by Henry M. Quinlan, Esq., publisher Law Enforcement Intelligence Report, featuring video clips from: Paris, France, Police Dept.; Milwaukee, WI, Police Dept.; The Mormon Church; L.A. Sheriff's Dept.; Camden, UK, Police; Omaha, NE, Police Dept.; and the F.B.I.
The DVD includes questions that will test whether you made the right decision. Read about them and see how they are to be answered!
DVD Price: $65.00
for a printable version (pdf) to fax your order.
or click below to order using a credit card.