Are You Prepared for an Active Shooter?
Preparation is the single best defense against an active shooter. Just ask Deputy Sheriff Todd Hammitt of El Dorado County, California. If an active shooter situation occurs, your plan of action needs to be complete – and ready to go. An expert in crisis intervention training, Hammitt has years of experience training law enforcement personnel. He gives you all the information you need to know to develop a plan that will take your department from beginning to end in this all new DVD – Are You Prepared for an Active Shooter?
Viewers will learn:
- History of active shooter events
- Mindset of an active shooter
- Officer response to an active shooter event – including goals, objectives and priorities
- Officer preparation – including physical, mental and realistic training
- Physical affects of stress – what to expect and how to deal with them
- Establishment of Incident Commander – including responsibilities, direction of resources, media considerations and outside agency response
- Establishment of personnel into teams
- Team responsibilities
- Target identification
- Explosive devices
- Post-event considerations
- And more!
DVD Price: $75.00
for a printable version (pdf) to fax your order.
or click below to order using a credit card.