Whistleblowing – Police
The Law & Retaliation
Is there a Duty for a Police Officer to be a Whistleblower?
New multimedia CD
- Retaliation lawsuits cost local government millions
- Are your policies keeping up with the law?
- Whistleblowing v. Blue Wall of Silence
- Department characteristics that show openness to whistleblowing
- Biggest structural impediments to whistleblowing
Henry M. Quinlan, Esq.
Publisher Law Enforcement Intelligence Report
Chief personally liable – $755,000 – Hounding officer to quit – $150,000 to officer who accused superiors fudging crime statistics – $325,000 fired for following the law – $455,000 retaliation after reporting superior officer failed firearm test – and more...
The law regarding whistleblowing and retaliation is changing – you should be aware of where it is heading.
Multi-Media CD Price: $65.00
for a printable version (pdf) to fax your order.
or click below to order using a credit card.